Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix for system lockups in 2.6.18-rcX caused by bcm43xx

From: Daniel Drake <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2006 15:42:37 -0400

John,

Larry Finger wrote:
> I would like to get a listing of patches for bcm43xx-softmac that are 
> queued but not yet applied, and the order in which they will be applied. 
> I want to make sure nothing has fallen through the cracks, and that the 
> patches will apply cleanly.

I know you have various other commitments but I would also find it 
beneficial if you could reduce the amount of time it takes between the 
patch arriving in your inbox and the commit appearing in 
wireless-2.6.git on kernel.org.

I'm currently waiting on the last few ZD1211 patches to appear in the 
git tree before sending the next few, since otherwise I have to 
backtrack and find out which patches I have already sent before 
producing the next batch.

I'm probably just being lazy -- the current scheme is workable, it is 
just a simple matter of convenience to have the patches appearing in git 
relatively quickly (even if there is still a delay before they head 
Jeffwards).

Thanks!
Daniel