Subject: Tools for observing the effect of changes to sch_gred.c

From: Rahul Hari <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:36:45 +0530

Hi,

I am a newbie to kernel programming and am making changes to
sch_gred.c so that the first virtual queue gets absolute priority
while dequeuing (starving the others) and the other virtual queues
dequeue the packets following a wrr algorithm.
 
Are there any tools that might help me in testing the effect of my
changes ... or i have to emulate the entire router,server,client setup
to test the effects.

Regards,
Rahul 
-- 
----------------------
"The fear you let build up in your mind is worse than the situation
that actually exists"
from "who moved my cheese"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rahul Hari
Senior Under Grad. Student,
Department of CSE,
ITBHU,
Varanasi.
Ph: +91-9845347020
[email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------