Subject: Re: [Bugme-new] [Bug 7366] New: BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at virtual address d0cb03e0

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 07:41:39 +0200

Andrew Morton wrote:
> 
>>http://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7366
>>_______________________________
>>Oct 15 17:38:40 test kernel: BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request at
>>virtual address d0cb03e0
>>Oct 15 17:38:40 test kernel:  printing eip:
>>Oct 15 17:38:40 test kernel: d08fc19b
>>Oct 15 17:38:40 test kernel: *pde = 0ba03067
>>Oct 15 17:38:40 test kernel: *pte = 00000000
>>Oct 15 17:38:40 test kernel: Oops: 0000 [#1]
>>Oct 15 17:38:40 test kernel: SMP
>>Oct 15 17:38:40 test kernel: Modules linked in: ipt_MASQUERADE iptable_nat
>>ip_nat ip_conntrack xt_limit ip6table_filter ip6_tables xt_mac xt_tcpudp
>>xt_pkttype iptable_raw xt_CLASSIFY xt_MARK xt_length xt_physdev bridge xt_policy
>>xt_multiport ipt_ULOG ipt_TTL ipt_ttl ipt_TOS ipt_tos ipt_TCPMSS ipt_REJECT
>>ipt_recent ipt_owner ipt_LOG ipt_iprange ipt_ipp2p ipt_hashlimit ipt_ECN ipt_ecn
>>ipt_CLUSTERIP ipt_ah ipt_addrtype nfnetlink iptable_mangle nfsd exportfs lockd
>>nfs_acl ipv6 sunrpc iptable_filter ip_tables x_tables i810_audio ac97_codec
>>soundcore 8139too mii af_packet ide_cd binfmt_misc loop dm_mod video thermal sbs
>>processor i2c_ec i2c_core fan container button battery asus_acpi ac intel_agp
>>agpgart uhci_hcd usbcore ext3 jbd

Does it also happen without external patches like ipp2p? Did you
load/unload any netfilter modules before?