Subject: Re: d80211: ANNOUNCE: DadWifi, a port of MadWifi to d80211

From: Matt Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:17:51 +1300

Jim Thompson wrote:

> d80211 bought you nothing here.

Assuming we were able to move our development and production
environments to a BSD this might be true.

But for a plethora of reasons we use Linux and the costs of shifting to
 *BSD are far too high.

Given this scenario, for *us* standardising on d80211 via dadwifi
appears to be a very positive development.

--
Matt Brown
[email-masked]
Mob +64 21 611 544 www.mattb.net.nz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Using Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?
Get stuff done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easier
Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache Geronimo
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642

_______________________________________________
Madwifi-devel mailing list
[email-masked]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/madwifi-devel