Subject: [2.6.20] net/ieee80211/ieee80211_crypt_tkip.c spams kernel message buffer

From: Andreas Steinmetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2007 22:38:33 +0100

net/ieee80211/ieee80211_crypt_tkip.c outputs tons of these which didn't
happen with 2.6.18.2 (only one or two of these after enabling the
ipw2200 with the kill switch):

TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e560
printk: 19 messages suppressed.
TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e574
printk: 19 messages suppressed.
TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e588
printk: 18 messages suppressed.
TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e59b
printk: 19 messages suppressed.
TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e5af
printk: 19 messages suppressed.
TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e5c3
printk: 19 messages suppressed.
TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e5d7
printk: 19 messages suppressed.
TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e5eb
printk: 19 messages suppressed.
TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e5ff
printk: 16 messages suppressed.
TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e612
printk: 17 messages suppressed.
TKIP: replay detected: STA=00:0e:2e:94:84:c3 previous TSC 020000000000
received TSC 00000002e626

-- 
Andreas Steinmetz                       SPAMmers use [email-masked]