Subject: [PATCH 1/2][TCP] YeAH-TCP: algorithm implementation

From: "Angelo P. Castellani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:46:02 +0100

From: Angelo P. Castellani <[email-masked]>

YeAH-TCP is a sender-side high-speed enabled TCP congestion control
algorithm, which uses a mixed loss/delay approach to compute the
congestion window. It's design goals target high efficiency, internal,
RTT and Reno fairness, resilience to link loss while keeping network
elements load as low as possible.

For further details look here:
    http://wil.cs.caltech.edu/pfldnet2007/paper/YeAH_TCP.pdf

Signed-off-by: Angelo P. Castellani <[email-masked]>

---

This is the YeAH-TCP implementation of the algorithm presented to
PFLDnet2007 (http://wil.cs.caltech.edu/pfldnet2007/).

Regards,
Angelo P. Castellani

 Kconfig    |   14 ++
 Makefile   |    1
 tcp_yeah.c |  288
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 tcp_yeah.h |  134 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 437 insertions(+)