Subject: [Patch 3/3] ucc_geth: suppress compile warnings

From: Li Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 16:54:12 +0800

Add casts to suppress warnings introduced by kmalloc cast cleanup patch.

Signed-off-by: Li Yang <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ucc_geth.c |    6 ++++--
 1 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ucc_geth.c b/drivers/net/ucc_geth.c
index dab88b9..c2db49b 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ucc_geth.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ucc_geth.c
@@ -2804,7 +2804,8 @@ static int ucc_geth_startup(struct ucc_geth_private *ugeth)
 			if (UCC_GETH_TX_BD_RING_ALIGNMENT > 4)
 				align = UCC_GETH_TX_BD_RING_ALIGNMENT;
 			ugeth->tx_bd_ring_offset[j] =
-				kmalloc((u32) (length + align), GFP_KERNEL);
+				(u32)kmalloc((u32) (length + align),
+					     GFP_KERNEL);
 
 			if (ugeth->tx_bd_ring_offset[j] != 0)
 				ugeth->p_tx_bd_ring[j] =
@@ -2840,7 +2841,8 @@ static int ucc_geth_startup(struct ucc_geth_private *ugeth)
 			if (UCC_GETH_RX_BD_RING_ALIGNMENT > 4)
 				align = UCC_GETH_RX_BD_RING_ALIGNMENT;
 			ugeth->rx_bd_ring_offset[j] =
-				kmalloc((u32) (length + align), GFP_KERNEL);
+				(u32)kmalloc((u32) (length + align),
+					     GFP_KERNEL);
 			if (ugeth->rx_bd_ring_offset[j] != 0)
 				ugeth->p_rx_bd_ring[j] =
 					(void*)((ugeth->rx_bd_ring_offset[j] +