Subject: [IPROUTE] compilation problem

From: Nadia Derbey <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:55:36 +0100

Hi,

Trying to compile iproute2 (downloaded from 
http://developer.osdl.org/dev/iproute2/download/iproute2-2.6.20-070313.tar.gz) 
I get the following error message.

gcc -D_GNU_SOURCE -O2 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wall -I../include 
-DRESOLVE_HOSTNAMES -DCONFIG_GACT -DCONFIG_GACT_PROB   -c -o m_ipt.o m_ipt.c
In file included from ../include/libiptc/libiptc.h:6,
                  from ../include/iptables.h:5,
                  from m_ipt.c:17:
../include/linux/netfilter_ipv4/ip_tables.h:115:39: error: 
linux/netfilter/xt_tcpudp.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [m_ipt.o] Error 1
rm emp_ematch.lex.c emp_ematch.yacc.c
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/lkernel/src/iproute-2.6.20-070313/tc'

This error goes away when I copy xt_tcpudp.h from the linux kernel tree 
(include/linux/netfilter) to the the private iproute include directory.

Am I doing something wrong?

Please Cc me since I'm not subscribed.

Regards,
Nadia