Subject: network namespace website

From: Daniel Lezcano <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:26:54 +0200

Hi,

Eric Biederman has posted a few weeks ago a RFC-patchset concerning the 
network namespace.
I ported it to the 2.6.20 kernel and uploaded the patchset to

http://lxc.sourceforge.net/network.php

For the part I had to used (TCP/UDP-IPV4 with usual ethernet device), I 
found the patchset pretty stable.

You can find in the website:

    - a global description of what is the network namespace
    - a howto for the network namespace configuration
    - a benchmarking matrix
    - the network namespace patchset for 2.6.20 kernel

I hope that can helps to answer what is ? , what for ?, how to use ? 
questions.

If you have any questions or feedbacks, feel free to send an email to 
containers@ mailing list

Thanks.

    -- Daniel