Subject: Re: [RFD] L2 Network namespace infrastructure

From: Ben Greear <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:44:56 -0700

Eric W. Biederman wrote:
> So it may be that we can cover your scenario.  However it is just
> enough off of the beaten path that I'm not going to worry about it
> the first time through.  It looks like it is a very small step from
> where I am at to where you want to be.  So you may be able to cook
> up something that will satisfy your requirements relatively easily.
>   
That sounds fair to me.

I will assume that as long as you can migrate sockets with the methods you
described, it should not be that difficult to do the same with a sockopt
or similar.

I'll revisit this when your patches are in mainline.

Thanks,
Ben

-- 
Ben Greear <[email-masked]> 
Candela Technologies Inc  http://www.candelatech.com