Subject: sunhme: some cleanups

From: Rolf Eike Beer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2022 17:20:32 +0100

Hi,

it still matches my sense of humor to see fries offered in a network driver, 
so every now and then I point someone to the driver. This time I looked a bit 
more around and noticed some things I have already done wrong before myself. 
Time to clean them up so it's still funny while serving as a good example ;)

Things that are changed:

-drop unused tx_dump_ring()
-fix version number inconsistency
-forward error code from pci_enable_device()

Things that I may also do in the, but can't test because I don't have any 
hardware:

-switch to devres, which fixes a memleak of the dma_alloc_coherent() memory if 
register_netdev() fails [mostly done]
-use netdev_* print macros to print the device name in a consistent way

I can also send an immediate fix for the first one if you prefer.

Greetings,

Eike