Subject: Re: [RFC][PATCH -mm 0/9] netconsole: Multiple targets and dynamic reconfigurability

From: Keiichi KII <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 20:49:38 +0900

Hi Satyam,
 
At first, thank you for your helping.
I'm going to try/review your patches.

>[ I had initially thought about only modifying Keiichi's patches to
>incorporate the suggested stuff, sysfs+ioctl->configfs conversion, etc,
>but the changes became too much and I ultimately ended up rewriting the
>patchset. This also gave the flexibility to make other changes possible.
>Keiichi, Takayoshi, kindly review this, and if OK, please give your
>Signed-off-by:'s to the patches herein. ]

By the way, how can I add Signed-off-by:'s to your patches?
Should I add it to each patch and submit them to this list again?

Anybody could give me an advice?
-- 
Keiichi KII
NEC Corporation OSS Platform Development Division
E-mail: [email-masked]