Subject: net/ipv4/inetpeer.c stack warnings

From: Gabriel C <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 14:29:53 +0200

Hello ,

I noticed on current git this warning in net/ipv4/inetpeer.c

...

  CC      net/ipv4/inetpeer.o
net/ipv4/inetpeer.c: In function 'unlink_from_pool':
net/ipv4/inetpeer.c:297: warning: the address of 'stack' will always
evaluate as 'true'
net/ipv4/inetpeer.c:297: warning: the address of 'stack' will always
evaluate as 'true'
net/ipv4/inetpeer.c: In function 'inet_getpeer':
net/ipv4/inetpeer.c:409: warning: the address of 'stack' will always
evaluate as 'true'
net/ipv4/inetpeer.c:409: warning: the address of 'stack' will always
evaluate as 'true'

...

Regards,

Gabriel C