Subject: net/ipv4/fib_trie.c - compile error (Re: 2.6.23-rc3-mm1)

From: Gabriel C <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 17:30:13 +0200

Got it with a randconfig ( http://194.231.229.228/kernel/mm/2.6.23-rc3-mm1/r/randconfig-8 )

...

net/ipv4/fib_trie.c: In function 'trie_rebalance':
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:969: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:971: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:977: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:980: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c: In function 'fib_insert_node':
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1034: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1034: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1034: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c: In function 'fn_trie_lookup':
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1498: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1502: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1502: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1503: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c: In function 'trie_leaf_remove':
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1539: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1539: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1539: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1554: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c: In function 'nextleaf':
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1706: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:1743: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c: In function 'fib_trie_get_next':
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:2046: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c: In function 'fib_trie_seq_show':
net/ipv4/fib_trie.c:2320: error: lvalue required as unary '&' operand
make[2]: *** [net/ipv4/fib_trie.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [net/ipv4] Error 2
make: *** [net] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

...