Subject: net-2.6.24 compile breakage: error: 'ipgre_header' undeclared

From: "Kok, Auke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 14:49:10 -0700

I'm getting this on net-2.6.24 today:

  CC [M]  net/ipv4/ip_gre.o
net/ipv4/ip_gre.c:1135: error: 'ipgre_header' undeclared here (not in a function)
make[2]: *** [net/ipv4/ip_gre.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [net/ipv4] Error 2
make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

the git log says sch touched it last:

commit 2c1d70cafc188843ae15a1a504a0a3c9f3c0318d
Author: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date:   Wed Sep 26 22:19:06 2007 -0700

    [NET]: Move hardware header operations out of netdevice.

    Since hardware header operations are part of the protocol class
    not the device instance, make them into a separate object and
    save memory.

    Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
    Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>

anyone seen this? let me know if you want my .config.

PS: No, I didn't touch anything besides e1000e in that tree ;)

Auke