Subject: Re: [PATCH] IB/ipoib: Bound the net device to the ipoib_neigh structue

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 20:56:35 -0400

Jeff Garzik wrote:
> applied patches 1-9
> 
> the only thing that was a hiccup during submission is that your email 
> subject lines did not contain a notion of ordering "[PATCH 1/9] ...". 
> But other than that, the git-send-email went flawlessly.

unfortunately it does not seem to build flawlessly:

drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c: In function ‘bond_setup_by_slave’:
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1264: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no 
member named ‘hard_header’
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1264: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no 
member named ‘hard_header’
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1265: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no 
member named ‘rebuild_header’
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1265: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no 
member named ‘rebuild_header’
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1266: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no 
member named ‘hard_header_cache’
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1266: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no 
member named ‘hard_header_cache’
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1267: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no 
member named ‘header_cache_update’
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1267: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no 
member named ‘header_cache_update’
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1268: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no 
member named ‘hard_header_parse’
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1268: error: ‘struct net_device’ has no 
member named ‘hard_header_parse’
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c: In function ‘bond_release_and_destroy’:
drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c:1864: warning: too few arguments for format