Subject: Re: [PATCH] Clean the ip_sockglue.c from some ugly ifdefs

From: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:38:24 +0300

Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> Em Thu, Nov 01, 2007 at 06:52:34PM +0300, Pavel Emelyanov escreveu:
>> The #idfed CONFIG_IP_MROUTE is sometimes places inside the if-s,
>> which looks completely bad. Similar ifdefs inside the functions
>> looks a bit better, but they are also not recommended to be used.
>>
>> Provide an ifdef-ed ip_mroute_opt() helper to cleanup the code.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>
> 
> Perhaps a better name would be ip_mroute_valid_opt()?

No :) The _valid_ mrote opts are from 0 to 8, according to MRT_XXX
macros, not from 0 to 10 as checked. I suspect this was a kind of 
reserve for future use and thus do not change this. 

Correct me if I am wrong.

> - Arnaldo

Thanks,
Pavel