Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix e100 on systems that have cache incoherent DMA

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:26:43 -0500

Kok, Auke wrote:
> David Acker wrote:
>> What is the status of this patch?  Is there anything folks would like me
>> to do in order to move it forward?  As an FYI, my company has been using
>> this patch since I posted it and so far we have not had any problems
>> with it.
>> -Ack
> 
> 
> Jeff merged it in netdev-2.6#upstream so it is queued for 2.6.25.
> 
> However, we could consider pushing this patch to 2.6.24 since it's a valid fix.
> Andrew has also been carrying this patch in -mm for a while and so have we over
> here without issues.
> 
> Jeff, what do you think?

IMO it's too late into 2.6.24-rc to push it.  It needs the additional 
exposure that 2.6.25 merge window will give it.  Since we don't have 
people actively complaining today, there is no need to stir the pot for 
2.6.24-rc.

	Jeff