Subject: sock_valbool_flag is required by VMware

From: Jiri Slaby <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:52:22 +0100

Hi,

this commit:
    [NET]: Move sock_valbool_flag to socket.c

    The sock_valbool_flag() helper is used in setsockopt to
    set or reset some flag on the sock. This helper is required
    in the net/socket.c only, so move it there.

    Besides, patch two places in sys_setsockopt() that repeat
    this helper functionality manually.

    Since this is not a bugfix, but a trivial cleanup, I
    prepared this patch against net-2.6.25, but it also
    applies (with a single offset) to the latest net-2.6.

breaks vmware module compilation, since it uses sock_valbool_flag(). Is this
their business (and they should use sock_set_flag/sock_reset_flag) or should
this be reverted?

thanks,
-- 
Jiri Slaby ([email-masked])
Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University