Subject: [PATCH net-2.6.25] Cleanup IN_DEV_MFORWARD macro

From: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:19:38 +0300

This is essentially IN_DEV_ANDCONF with proper arguments.

Signed-off-by: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>

---

diff --git a/include/linux/inetdevice.h b/include/linux/inetdevice.h
index dd093ea..962a062 100644
--- a/include/linux/inetdevice.h
+++ b/include/linux/inetdevice.h
@@ -78,9 +78,7 @@ static inline void ipv4_devconf_setall(struct in_device *in_dev)
 	(max(IPV4_DEVCONF_ALL(attr), IN_DEV_CONF_GET((in_dev), attr)))
 
 #define IN_DEV_FORWARD(in_dev)		IN_DEV_CONF_GET((in_dev), FORWARDING)
-#define IN_DEV_MFORWARD(in_dev)		(IPV4_DEVCONF_ALL(MC_FORWARDING) && \
-					 IPV4_DEVCONF((in_dev)->cnf, \
-						      MC_FORWARDING))
+#define IN_DEV_MFORWARD(in_dev)		IN_DEV_ANDCONF((in_dev), MC_FORWARDING)
 #define IN_DEV_RPFILTER(in_dev)		IN_DEV_ANDCONF((in_dev), RP_FILTER)
 #define IN_DEV_SOURCE_ROUTE(in_dev)	IN_DEV_ANDCONF((in_dev), \
 						       ACCEPT_SOURCE_ROUTE)
-- 
1.5.3.4