Subject: Re: make ipv6_sysctl_register to return a value

From: Daniel Lezcano <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:56:48 +0100

David Miller wrote:
> Why did you post this again?  It's identical to patch 1/9
> from the previous series you sent out.
> 
> This is confusing, since it makes me think you wanted me to
> perhaps do something different or update an already
> submitted patch.

I thought you was expecting a new netns ipv6 sysctl series and ignored 
the current one. While I was looking at them again I found a problem and 
I wanted to fix that before resending. In the meantime, there were three 
independant trivial patches I wanted to send as a pre-requesite for the 
incoming sysctl patches. Bad idea ... :)

  - make ipv6_sysctl_register to return a value
  - make a subsystem for af_inet6
  - add ipv6 structure for netns

With the sysctl Pavel's patch, the first one does not apply.

To clear out any confusion, please can you just ignore all my previous 
patches, I will resend a new serie rebased on the work done by Pavel.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

   -- Daniel