Subject: [PATCH] Fix tcp_v4_send_synack() comment

From: Kris Katterjohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:03:59 -0600

Hey everyone,

I've attached a patch that fixes the comment above tcp_v4_send_synack() 
in ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c.

Signed-off-by: Kris Katterjohn <[email-masked]>

Thanks,
Kris Katterjohn
--- net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c	2008-02-10 23:51:11.000000000 -0600
+++ net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c	2008-02-13 18:31:44.000000000 -0600
@@ -735,7 +735,7 @@ static void tcp_v4_reqsk_send_ack(struct
 }
 
 /*
- *	Send a SYN-ACK after having received an ACK.
+ *	Send a SYN-ACK after having received a SYN.
  *	This still operates on a request_sock only, not on a big
  *	socket.
  */