Subject: Broadcast 3D Character Generator SD and HD free Demo available

From: "office + magicsoft.tv" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 01:41:10 +0200

Dear Sir

Magicsoft is pleased to announce the free downloadable demo
version of the CG and Playout software from Magicsoft’s web site at
www.magicsoft.tv

In UltraRed, Magicsoft has created an SD and HD broadcast solution
that can handle simultaneous previewing, creating, displaying and
controlling of projects for logos, tickers, crawls, image sequences,
analog and digital clocks and playback of AVI DV clips.

The software runs on Windows XP and uses an nVidia video card for
real-time GPU rendering.

MagicSoft CG works in standard or high definition, analog or digital
and the keying can be either internal or external.

The Blackmagic-Design, BlueFish444, Deltacast and StreamLabs cards
are supported in the last version of the software.

UltraRed graphics is 24 bit (TrueColor) with an 8 bit alpha channel
(256 transparency levels) and keying can be internal or external.
Anti-aliasing for TrueType Fonts and Anisotropic Filtering for images
are implemented using the GPU.
Objects can be animated by moving, rotating and changing color.
Objects also can be moved on a Z-axis eliminating the limitations of
layer oriented programs.
Rendering for both Preview and OnAir is done by GPU so powerful CPUs
are not required.

Please watch our video tutorials before trying the software.

We will wait for you feedback .

Best regards

Cristi Mirea

Cristi Mirea
General Manager MagicSoft
web: www.magicsoft.tv
mail: [email-masked]
phone : 0040.722.76.32.65