Subject: Re: [NET_SCHED 00/04]: External SFQ classifiers/flow classifier

From: Andy Furniss <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 23:35:35 +0000

Patrick McHardy wrote:

> tc filter add dev eth0 protocol ip pref 1 parent 1: handle 1 \
>         flow hash keys dst divisor 1024
> 

I've been trying to incorporate this into my own setup but haven't got 
very far :-)

I don't even know if it's possible to attach to htb subclasses and 
expect it to work. If it is do you have an example (is this what 
baseclass is for?).

I can attach to a filter to other than parent 1:0 OK but it doesn't do 
anything.

I have also tried incorporating flow into the 1:0 filters that filter to 
the htb subclasses that have the sfqs attached to them, but can't get 
ematch to work - but then I have never been able to get ematch to work. 
I can't find any examples. All I need if this is the way to go is to 
match on mark and match on anything.

Is this possible and if so, do you have/know of any examples?

Andy.