Subject: Re: [PATCH / RFC 0/2] spinlocks fixup in fec / m68knommu driver

From: Greg Ungerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 22:50:03 +1000

Sebastian Siewior wrote:
> Greg Ungerer wrote:
>> Hi Sebastion,
> s/o/a :)

Sorry :-)

>> No, it looks broken :-(
> I'm going to post a cleanup patch and a locking fixup patch. The missing 
> lock is more serious than I though in first place.

Be aware there are other known problems with this driver "as is".
Search for the recent discussion on uclinux-dev mailing list
about it.

Regards
Greg

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Ungerer  --  Chief Software Dude       EMAIL:     [email-masked]
SnapGear -- a Secure Computing Company      PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888
825 Stanley St,                             FAX:         +61 7 3891 3630
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia         WEB: http://www.SnapGear.com