Subject: Re: [for 2.6.26] ISDN cleanups, ok for upstream?

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:20:01 -0400

Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:53:55 -0400
> Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> I don't know the current state of
>> akpm's pull of jgarzik/misc-2.6.git#ALL.
> 
> oops.  It seems that I disabled it quite a long time ago.   I'll resurrect
> it.

Thanks!  Though note that it will be temporary empty, after 
isdn-cleanups is sent upstream.

If it's not too much trouble, I would appreciate you continuing to poll 
misc-2.6.git#ALL, even if it comes up empty.  That tree (and branch) 
acts as an outlet for miscellaneous jgarzik stuff that may go upstream 
"vaguely soonish maybe"  :)

>> The 'isdn-cleanups' branch of
>> master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jgarzik/misc-2.6.git isdn-cleanups
> 
> That merges cleanly against the small number of isdn patches which are
> pending in -mm, so we're OK from that POV.

Thanks for checking.

Regards,

	Jeff