Subject: Re: DM9000 patches

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 11:21:00 -0400

Ben Dooks wrote:
> I would like to find out the state of the DM9000 patches
> which where submitted. Is it possible for these to be
> queued either into the network driver tree, or into -mm?
> 
> The messages are:
> 
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=120818415110509&w=2

this is in the queue

> http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=120851343125997&w=2
> http://marc.info/?l=linux-netdev&m=120851419927097&w=2

these two are not.  It sounded like your comments may have impacted your 
ack, and also, when there are multiple patches in the air from multiple 
people, it's generally up to the maintainer to sort them all out and 
send them in a batch.

Lastly, a CC to me would be quite helpful.  I tend to scan subject lines 
on netdev rather than read every message, and sometimes patches can get 
missed.

	Jeff