Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/7][MAC8021]: Fix one more call to synchronize_rcu in atomic context.

From: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 19:53:39 +0400

John W. Linville wrote:
> On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 03:05:36PM +0400, Pavel Emelyanov wrote:
> 
>> Sorry for bothering you, I guess that you're very busy now, 
>> but what are you plans about this set?
>>
>> After I saw my first set included in some wireless git update,
>> I thought this one would be in some of the next ones (since
>> this set fixes some bugs in mesh tables), and started waiting.
>>
>> Here's a new wireless git update and this set is still not in.
>> Shall I resubmit one?
> 
> Pavel,
> 
> I still have your patchset.  I'm still working on clearing my
> backlog, as well as waiting for some fixes to make the round-trip
> net-2.6->linux-2.6->net-next-2.6.  The combination of that and the
> fact that your patch hit locking and "the usual suspects" had not
> yet commented on it made me decide to wait until the next round.
> 
> If you are desperate to see them sooner, I could probably put them
> in the -testing tree early?  Let me know if you would like that.

No, this is not critical for me. You may keep this set in any
place in your queue. I just wanted to make sure, that this set
didn't get accidentally lost and no additional help from me is
required (at least for now).

> John

Thanks,
Pavel
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html