Subject: Broadcast 3D Character Generator SD and HD free Demo release

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 19:54:47 +0300

Dear Sir

Magicsoft is pleased to announce a new release of the free downloadable demo
version of the CG and Playout software from Magicsoft’s web site
www.magicsoft.tv

In UltraRed, Magicsoft has created an SD and HD broadcast solution
that can handle simultaneous previewing, creating, displaying and
controlling of projects for logos, tickers, crawls, image sequences,
analog and digital clocks and playback of AVI DV clips.

The software runs on Windows XP and uses an nVidia video card for
real-time GPU rendering.

MagicSoft CG works in standard or high definition, analog or digital
and the keying can be either internal or external.

The Blackmagic-Design, BlueFish444, Deltacast and StreamLabs cards
are supported in the lastest version of the software.

UltraRed graphics is 24 bit (TrueColor) with an 8 bit alpha channel
(256 transparency levels) and keying can be internal or external.
Anti-aliasing for TrueType Fonts and Anisotropic Filtering for images
are implemented using the GPU.
Objects can be animated by moving, rotating and changing color.
Objects also can be moved on a Z-axis eliminating the limitations of
layer oriented programs.
Rendering for both Preview and OnAir is done by GPU so powerful CPUs
are not required.

New supported hardware/drivers :
GeForce 9600GT cards
X38 DDR3 Intel based motherboards
DeckLink driver 6.6.4 supported

Please try to watch our video tutorials before installing the software.

Feel free to contact us for feedback or help.

Best regards

Cristi

Cristi Mirea
General Manager MagicSoft
web: www.magicsoft.tv
mail: [email-masked]
phone : 0040.722.76.32.65

(If you would prefer not to receive notice of messages please send an 
email at
mailto:[email-masked]
and we will take you off our list ).