Subject: IPv6 question on policy based routing.

From: Ben Greear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 14:53:24 -0700

I'm trying to remove an IPv6 rule based on iif match.  Something
similar works for ipv4, but appears to fail for ipv6.  It works fine
if I leave out the 'iif [dev]' clause, but I want to have different
rules based on which interface the pkt comes in on...

[root@lanforge-D0-20 lanforge]# ip -6 ru show
...

11:     from all to 2000::2:2 iif rddVR0 lookup local

[root@lanforge-D0-20 lanforge]# ip -6 ru del from all to 2000::2:2 iff rddVR0 lookup local prio 11
Error: argument "iff" is wrong: Failed to parse rule type
[root@lanforge-D0-20 lanforge]# ip -6 ru del from all to 2000::2:2  lookup local prio 11
[root@lanforge-D0-20 lanforge]#

Is this supposed to work?

Thanks,
Ben

-- 
Ben Greear <[email-masked]>
Candela Technologies Inc  http://www.candelatech.com