Subject: Re: bnx2_poll panicking kernel

From: "Michael Chan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:04:48 -0700

Josip Rodin wrote:
> 
> Here we go, this is the first batch of debug output. I hope it helps.
> 

Thanks for the data.  I've looked at a few of these SKB dumps and they
appear to be all modified in the same way:

1. SKB is unchanged and the clone bit is set.

2. skb_shared_info(SKB) has dataref 0x00010002 and these fields are
changed:

   nr_frags changed from n to 1
   gso_size changed from 0x5a8 to 0
   gso_type changed from 1 (TCP_V4) to 0
   gso_segs changed from m to 1
   1 of the frags' length is modified to split the TSO packet into 1
segment

I think this is consistent with what David said about tso_fragment()
splitting the cloned TSO SKB into 2.

Thanks.