Subject: [PATCH net-next 3/7] ICMP: drop unused MIB accounting wrappers

From: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:50:38 +0400

There are ICMP_XXX_STATS that are not used in the kernel, so I remove
them, not to "just patch" them later. But if there's some sense in 
keeping them, kick me - I will remake this set keeping them.

Signed-off-by: Pavel Emelyanov <[email-masked]>

---
 include/net/icmp.h |    5 -----
 1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/include/net/icmp.h b/include/net/icmp.h
index 38ca2f3..e34e981 100644
--- a/include/net/icmp.h
+++ b/include/net/icmp.h
@@ -33,13 +33,8 @@ DECLARE_SNMP_STAT(struct icmp_mib, icmp_statistics);
 DECLARE_SNMP_STAT(struct icmpmsg_mib, icmpmsg_statistics);
 #define ICMP_INC_STATS(field)		SNMP_INC_STATS(icmp_statistics, field)
 #define ICMP_INC_STATS_BH(field)	SNMP_INC_STATS_BH(icmp_statistics, field)
-#define ICMP_INC_STATS_USER(field) 	SNMP_INC_STATS_USER(icmp_statistics, field)
 #define ICMPMSGOUT_INC_STATS(field)	SNMP_INC_STATS(icmpmsg_statistics, field+256)
-#define ICMPMSGOUT_INC_STATS_BH(field)	SNMP_INC_STATS_BH(icmpmsg_statistics, field+256)
-#define ICMPMSGOUT_INC_STATS_USER(field) 	SNMP_INC_STATS_USER(icmpmsg_statistics, field+256)
-#define ICMPMSGIN_INC_STATS(field)	SNMP_INC_STATS(icmpmsg_statistics, field)
 #define ICMPMSGIN_INC_STATS_BH(field)	SNMP_INC_STATS_BH(icmpmsg_statistics, field)
-#define ICMPMSGIN_INC_STATS_USER(field) SNMP_INC_STATS_USER(icmpmsg_statistics, field)
 
 struct dst_entry;
 struct net_proto_family;
-- 
1.5.3.4