Subject: Re: [build failure] hp-plus.c: (.text+0xd7c1a): undefined reference to `ei_close'

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 15:21:21 -0400

Alan Cox wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 07:26:03 +0200
> Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> not sure it's known but despite all the fixes i still get:
> 
> I'll have a look at this next week or possibly the week after. The
> original patches worked but they spent 3 months going round in circles
> and I've completely given up even trying to work out what happened or why
> all the previous updates I sent were ignored.

My apologies.  FWIW, from my point of view the same patch(es) kept 
getting fixed and updated and going around in circles, so I kept 
waiting.  Since it was was a net-next issue (until now), I lowered the 
priority and waited to let you guys (you, Andrew, Randy mainly) sort 
things out.

So far the only remaining patch I have outstanding and needing to be 
applied is from Atsushi-san via Ingo (message id 
<[email-masked]>)...  is that the last of it?

	Jeff