Subject: [net-2.6 - patch 1/1] ipv6 : Fix useless proc net sockstat6 removal

From: Daniel Lezcano <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:41:38 +0200

Subject: ipv6 : Fix useless proc net sockstat6 removal
From: Daniel Lezcano <[email-masked]>

This call is no longer needed, sockstat6 is per namespace so it is
removed at the namespace subsystem destruction.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Lezcano <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ipv6/proc.c |    1 -
 1 file changed, 1 deletion(-)

Index: net-2.6/net/ipv6/proc.c
===================================================================
--- net-2.6.orig/net/ipv6/proc.c
+++ net-2.6/net/ipv6/proc.c
@@ -286,7 +286,6 @@ proc_net_fail:
 
 void ipv6_misc_proc_exit(void)
 {
-	proc_net_remove(&init_net, "sockstat6");
 	proc_net_remove(&init_net, "dev_snmp6");
 	proc_net_remove(&init_net, "snmp6");
 	unregister_pernet_subsys(&ipv6_proc_ops);