Subject: Re: [Bugme-new] [Bug 11297] New: OOPS in rt6_fill_node

From: Brian Haley <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 20:30:31 -0400

Andrew Morton wrote:
> Can you please confirm the version numbers here?  2.6.26-rc4 was OK,
> but 2.6.26 and 2.6.27-rc2 are busted?

This commit would have broken this, which git-whatchanged shows as being 
in 2.6.24-rc4:

commit 5e5f3f0f801321078c897a5de0b4b4304f234da0
Author: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki <[email-masked]>
Date:   Mon Mar 3 21:44:34 2008 +0900

     [IPV6] ADDRCONF: Convert ipv6_get_saddr() to ipv6_dev_get_saddr().

     Since most users of ipv6_get_saddr() pass non-NULL as
     dst argument, use ipv6_dev_get_saddr() directly.

     Signed-off-by: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki <[email-masked]>

Most people have default IPv6 routes, which is probably why it hasn't 
been seen.

> Brian had a patch but apparently things still aren't right (see the
> full bugzilla report for details).

John sent me email off-line saying the patch fixed the problem, but he'd 
do more testing over the weekend.

-Brian