Subject: ath5k text [Was: pull request: wireless-2.6 2008-08-17]

From: Jiri Slaby <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:00:34 +0200

On 08/18/2008 12:12 AM, David Miller wrote:
> Their commit messages reference SHA IDs but do not give a commit
> header line text reference as well.
> 
>       ath5k: Don't fiddle with MSI on suspend/resume.

John, this is it (even if I don't understand the purpose):

ath5k: Don't fiddle with MSI on suspend/resume.

Commit 256b152b005e319f985f50f2a910a75ba0def74f (ath5k: don't enable
MSI, we cannot handle it yet) has removed msi support, but overlooked
the suspend/resume code. This patch completes msi removal.

I don't consider this patch copyrightable, and thus put it into the
public domain. The result is of course a base.c file dual-licensed under
3-clause-BSD and GPL.
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html