Subject: Re: [PATCH] ne.c fix for hibernate and rmmod oops fix

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 03:48:39 -0400

David Fries wrote:
> Andrew Morton, 
> 
> This patch is ready to be merged.
> 
> 
> 
> This ne2000 and the previous cr4 problem found when enabling suspend to
> disk on my i486 with a PnP ISA NE2000 and Creative SB Live in the
> trunk of my car.  It is providing in car podcast entertainment.  Must
> be a unique setup.

Please send a correct patch format.  The comments quoted above are all 
that appears when I run the official patch import tools ('git am').

It should be a simple matter of making sure your patch email body starts 
with "Removing the module would cause a kernel oops as 
platform_driver_probe" as described in Documentation/SubmittingPatches.

	Jeff