Subject: Full IPv6 client and server support (kernel and user commands)

From: Le Rouzic <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:49:03 +0200

Hi,

I have just posted at http://nfsv4.bullopensource.org/ a full IPV6 
client and server NFSV4 support
based on linux-2.6.27-rc3 and nfs-utils.1.1.2.
It is experimental and not fully tested but it allows to have a IPV6 
NFSV4 linux configuration to
play with.

Let me know if any issues to get this delivery and to run it.

Best Regards

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Company : Bull, Architect of an Open World TM (www.bull.com)
Name    : Aime Le Rouzic 
Mail    : Bull - BP 208 - 38432 Echirolles Cedex - France
E-Mail  : [email-masked]
Phone   : 33 (4) 76.29.75.51
Fax     : 33 (4) 76.29.75.18
-----------------------------------------------------------------