Subject: Re: Machine Check Exception Re: NetDev! Please help!

From: Badalian Vyacheslav <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 17:00:57 +0400

> BTW: could you try to trigger this bug with one network card off?
>   

Shire! I stop eth1 and do "/etc/init.d/bgpd stop" (this pc not get route
traffic anymore)....

run "emerge portage" 2 times and get:

[25492.187405] CPU 3: Machine Check Exception: 0000000000000005
[25492.187405] MCE: The hardware reports a non fatal, correctable
incident occurred on CPU 1.
[25492.187405] Bank 0: b200004000000800
[25492.187405] MCE: The hardware reports a non fatal, correctable
incident occurred on CPU 1.
[25492.187405] Bank 5: b200120014040400
[25497.124884] CPU 1: Machine Check Exception: 0000000000000004
[25497.124884] Kernel panic - not syncing: Unable to continue
[25497.124884] Rebooting in 3 seconds..

bugtracker updated.... i can get (reproduce) error on all 10 servers at
2.6.26.5... I use TC and not wont test 2.6.27-rc because its have (if i
understand) multiqueue feature that not tested...

Thanks!