Subject: AIM9 regression

From: Christoph Lameter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 13:14:27 -0500

I just dont seem to be able to get 2.6.27 to behave in a speedy way network
wise. Configured out various components (netfilter, etc etc) but I still keep
getting these aim9 result against 2.6.22:

47 misc_rtns_1  448038.00 430118.00  -17920.00 -4.00% Auxiliary Loops/second
48 dir_rtns_1   2412587.41 2723000.00  310412.59 12.87% Directory
Operations/second
49 shell_rtns_1 364.30 345.80     -18.50 -5.08% Shell Scripts/second
50 shell_rtns_2 364.20 355.34      -8.86 -2.43% Shell Scripts/second
51 shell_rtns_3 363.30 353.60      -9.70 -2.67% Shell Scripts/second
52 series_1     6694290.00 6706690.00   12400.00  0.19% Series Evaluations/second
53 shared_memory 1042900.00 1080630.00   37730.00  3.62% Shared Memory
Operations/second
54 tcp_test     352035.00 278442.00  -73593.00 -20.91% TCP/IP Messages/second
55 udp_test     640940.00 585570.00  -55370.00 -8.64% UDP/IP DataGrams/second
56 fifo_test    772440.00 932330.00  159890.00 20.70% FIFO Messages/second
57 stream_pipe  1222870.00 1230140.00    7270.00  0.59% Stream Pipe
Messages/second
58 dgram_pipe   1143106.89 1152730.00    9623.11  0.84% DataGram Pipe
Messages/second
59 pipe_cpy     867850.00 1065430.00  197580.00 22.77% Pipe Messages/second