Subject: Re: [RESEND][PATCH 2.6.28] myri10ge: Add multiqueue TX support

From: Brice Goglin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 22:20:17 +0200

Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Brice Goglin wrote:
>> Add multiqueue TX support to myri10ge.
>>     Signed-off-by: Brice Goglin <[email-masked]>
>
> Did not apply to net-next successfully...  I dropped the two patches
> you submitted, as discussed in the thread where DaveM replied.  Maybe
> that drop is tripping us up?
>
> Let's resync based on DaveM's current net-next, ok?

Well, I am puzzled. The last patch I sent applies fine on top of DaveM's
net-next here. We're talking about master branch of 
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next-2.6.git,
right ?

Actually, the same patch also applies to Linus (with a bit of
offset/fuzz) since the only differences are only 3 small DCA patches. So
I don't understand how you're getting conflicts unless you have some
remants of the nacked toeplitz stuff.

Brice