Subject: Re: [PATCH 6/6] Phonet: pipe end-point protocol documentation

From: "Randy Macleod" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 14:24:39 -0400

Minor documentation fix.
Is this patch formatted as desired (first patch!)?
I'm using Thunderbird.

// Randy

Signed-off-by: Randy MacLeod <[email-masked]>

git diff Documentation/networking/phonet.txt
diff --git a/Documentation/networking/phonet.txt
b/Documentation/networking/phonet.txt
index 0e6e592..6a07e45 100644
--- a/Documentation/networking/phonet.txt
+++ b/Documentation/networking/phonet.txt
@@ -146,8 +146,8 @@ WARNING:
 When polling a connected pipe socket for writability, there is an
 intrinsic race condition whereby writability might be lost between the
 polling and the writing system calls. In this case, the socket will
-block until write because possible again, unless non-blocking mode
-becomes enabled.
+block until write becomes possible again, unless non-blocking mode
+is enabled.

 The pipe protocol provides two socket options at the SOL_PNPIPE level: