Subject: Re: [PATCH 6/6] Phonet: pipe end-point protocol documentation

From: "Randy Macleod" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 11:11:50 -0400

Added the SOB line.

David Miller wrote:
> It corrupted the patch, chopping up long lines and such.
> 
> There are directions in linux/Documentation/email-clients.txt on
> how to fix this.
> 
Fixed the line wrapping and RTFM.
Sending a test message to myself worked.

Here's the simple documentation patch, it's against:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-next-2.6

Signed-off-by: Randy MacLeod <[email-masked]>

// Randy

diff --git a/Documentation/networking/phonet.txt b/Documentation/networking/phonet.txt
index 0e6e592..6a07e45 100644
--- a/Documentation/networking/phonet.txt
+++ b/Documentation/networking/phonet.txt
@@ -146,8 +146,8 @@ WARNING:
 When polling a connected pipe socket for writability, there is an
 intrinsic race condition whereby writability might be lost between the
 polling and the writing system calls. In this case, the socket will
-block until write because possible again, unless non-blocking mode
-becomes enabled.
+block until write becomes possible again, unless non-blocking mode
+is enabled.

 The pipe protocol provides two socket options at the SOL_PNPIPE level: