Subject: Re: [PATCH] tcp FRTO: in-order-only "TCP proxy" fragility workaround (fwd)

From: Dâniel Fraga <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2008 16:31:13 -0300

On Sun, 5 Oct 2008 20:09:22 +0200 (CEST)
Thomas Gleixner <[email-masked]> wrote:

> did you get the content of /debug/tracing/trace nevertheless ?

	Yes! I got several... maybe one is valid....

> The cat /debug/tracing/tracing_enabled == 1 might be just a user space
> interface thingy.

	Ok, here they are (I hope one of them is correct):

http://www.abusar.org/ftrace/

	These ones I get after I saw the kernel message "Tracer
stopped".

http://www.abusar.org/ftrace/trace.txt.bz2

http://www.abusar.org/ftrace/trace2.txt.bz2

http://www.abusar.org/ftrace/trace3.txt.bz2

http://www.abusar.org/ftrace/trace4.txt.bz2

http://www.abusar.org/ftrace/trace5.txt.bz2

	These ones were during a stall and after a nmap:

http://www.abusar.org/ftrace/trace-stop.txt.bz2

http://www.abusar.org/ftrace/trace-stop2.txt.bz2

	If none of these is valid, I will use monit to
check for Tracer stopped and force the tracing to be disabled.

--