Subject: Re: [RESEND] benet: BladeEngine 10Gb NIC driver

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:52:07 -0500

Greg KH wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 04:25:12AM -0800, Subbu Seetharaman wrote:
>> If we could get more specific feedback about the areas that require
>> cleanup, we can take care of them quickly.  
>>
>> Since the last posting, we have brought up the driver in a PPC system
>> and fixed some endianness issues.  As soon as I have some specific
>> feedback, we can update the driver with these fixes as well.
>>
>> Please let me know as soon as the driver is in the staging area.
> 
> Does someone have a pointer to the driver, so that we can see what is
> needed to be done?

It was in my email :)  Repeating,

The 'benet' branch of
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jgarzik/netdev-2.6.git

It should be suitable for pulling directly into staging.

	Jeff