Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] usbnet: enable more aggressive autosuspend

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 03:26:33 -0500

Per Hallsmark wrote:
> Enable more aggressive autosuspend in usbnet.
> Some commenting and cleanups done.
> Signed-off-by: Per Hallsmark <[email-masked]>

Actually, this breaks the !CONFIG_PM build:

drivers/net/usb/usbnet.c: In function 'usbnet_suspend':
drivers/net/usb/usbnet.c:1357: error: 'struct usb_device' has no member 
named 'auto_pm'

I pondered taking the easy route of fixing this by surrounding the 
auto_pm reference with an ifdef, but it seems like usbnet could use a 
bit more thought -- it is questionable whether usbnet_suspend/resume 
should be built at all, if !CONFIG_PM, even though they are exported.

	Jeff

--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-usb" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html