Subject: Re: [PATCH] percpu: add optimized generic percpu accessors

From: Tejun Heo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:36:15 +0900

Tejun Heo wrote:
> Ingo Molnar wrote:
>> * Tejun Heo <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>>>> Tejun, any chance of you updating the tj-percpu tree? My current 
>>>> patches are against Linus's tree, and rebasing them on yours involves 
>>>> some icky merging.
>>> If Ingo is okay with it, I'm fine with it too.  Unless Ingo objects, 
>>> I'll do it tomorrow-ish (still big holiday here).
>> Sure - but please do it as a clean rebase ontop of latest, not as a 
>> conflict-merge, as i'd expect there to be quite many clashes.
> 
> Alrighty, re-basing.

Okay, rebased on top of the current master[1].

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tj/misc.git tj-percpu

The rebased commit ID is e7f538f3d2a6b3a0a632190a7d736730ee10909c.

There were several changes which didn't fit the rebased tree as they
really belong to other branches in the x86 tree.  I'll re-submit them
as patches against the appropriate branch.

Thanks.

-- 
tejun

[1] 5ee810072175042775e39bdd3eaaa68884c27805