Subject: Re: FEC Patches

From: Greg Ungerer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:37:21 +1000

Hi Sascha,

Sascha Hauer wrote:
> Sorry guys, sending this again. Of course I'm not 'y', just playing
> git-send-email:
> 
> Who should the emails appear to be from? [Sascha Hauer <[email-masked]>] y[es]
> Emails will be sent from: y
> 
> 
> These patches are an updated version from the ones I posted some time ago.
> They give the FEC ethernet driver a facelift and turn it into a
> platform_device driver. The Coldfire cores are still supported through
> legacy ifdefs. The platform driver support has been tested on a
> Freescale i.MX27 SoC.

Outside of the one patch I commented on the series applies, runs and
seems to work OK on the ColdFire parts I tried it on.

Thanks
Greg

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greg Ungerer  --  Principal Engineer        EMAIL:     [email-masked]
SnapGear, a McAfee Company                  PHONE:       +61 7 3435 2888
825 Stanley St,                             FAX:         +61 7 3891 3630
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102, Australia         WEB: http://www.SnapGear.com