Subject: Re: pcnet_cs: fix misuse of the equality operator. - 3rd try...

From: Cord Walter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 11:38:07 +0100

[PATCH] pcnet_cs:fix misuse of the equality operator.

pcnet_cs:
	fix misuse of the equality operator.

Signed-off-by: Cord Walter <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Komuro <[email-masked]>

---

--- linux-2.6.29-rc3/drivers/net/pcmcia/pcnet_cs.c.orig	2009-01-31
06:44:03.000000000 +0900
+++ linux-2.6.29-rc3/drivers/net/pcmcia/pcnet_cs.c	2009-01-31
06:44:21.000000000 +0900
@@ -586,7 +586,7 @@ static int pcnet_config(struct pcmcia_de
     }

     if ((link->conf.ConfigBase == 0x03c0)
-	&& (link->manf_id == 0x149) && (link->card_id = 0xc1ab)) {
+	&& (link->manf_id == 0x149) && (link->card_id == 0xc1ab)) {
 	printk(KERN_INFO "pcnet_cs: this is an AX88190 card!\n");
 	printk(KERN_INFO "pcnet_cs: use axnet_cs instead.\n");
 	goto failed;