Subject: [PATCH] sunrpc: fix rdma dependencies

From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 14:13:15 -0800

Andrew Morton wrote:
> This patch was dropped because other changes were merged, which wrecked this patch.

The kconfig just moved from one file to another one.  The problem is still there.

---
From: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>

Fix sunrpc/rdma build dependencies.
Survives 12 build combinations of INET, IPV6, SUNRPC,
INFINIBAND, and INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS.

ERROR: "rdma_destroy_id" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/xprtrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_connect" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/xprtrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_destroy_qp" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/xprtrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_create_id" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/xprtrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_create_qp" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/xprtrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_resolve_route" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/xprtrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_disconnect" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/xprtrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_resolve_addr" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/xprtrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_accept" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svcrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_destroy_id" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svcrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_listen" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svcrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_create_id" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svcrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_create_qp" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svcrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_bind_addr" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svcrdma.ko] undefined!
ERROR: "rdma_disconnect" [net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svcrdma.ko] undefined!

Signed-off-by: Randy Dunlap <[email-masked]>
cc:	J. Bruce Fields <[email-masked]>
cc:	Neil Brown <[email-masked]>
cc:	Roland Dreier <[email-masked]>
cc:	Dave Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/sunrpc/Kconfig |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

--- mmotm-2009-0202-1712.orig/net/sunrpc/Kconfig
+++ mmotm-2009-0202-1712/net/sunrpc/Kconfig
@@ -6,7 +6,7 @@ config SUNRPC_GSS
 
 config SUNRPC_XPRT_RDMA
 	tristate
-	depends on SUNRPC && INFINIBAND && EXPERIMENTAL
+	depends on SUNRPC && INFINIBAND && INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS && EXPERIMENTAL
 	default SUNRPC && INFINIBAND
 	help
 	  This option allows the NFS client and server to support